The Top Ten Myths About Homosexuality
1. People are born gay.
2. Sexual orientation can never change.
3. Efforts to change someone’s sexual orientation from homosexual to heterosexual are harmful and unethical.
4. Ten percent of the population is gay.
5. Homosexuals do not experience a higher level of psychological disorders than heterosexuals.
6. Homosexual conduct is not harmful to one’s physical health.
7. Children raised by homosexuals are no different from children raised by heterosexuals, nor do they suffer harm.
8. Homosexuals are no more likely to molest children than heterosexuals.
9. Homosexuals are seriously disadvantaged by discrimination.
10. Homosexual relationships are just the same as heterosexual ones, except for the gender of the partners.
With acknowledgement to: Family Research Council.
For full article:
As this is a long article, it takes a long time to download.